Forum Marketing Tips – Market your Website using Online Forums
Forum Marketing is essential to success!
If you are not doing it already then you should definitely start. Online forums are amazing resources, tools, targeted website traffic generators and there are literally 1000’s of them in every niche you can imagine. It is an element you could ask about if learning about digital marketing from home via Sirius Design Group and similar services. Forum marketing is probably one of the easiest to gain some attention by professionals and consumers in your niche and is often times neglected or forgotten about. Many experts in marketing (similar to NGP IMC) use forums to great success to also funnel potential customers into different areas of their business. Here are some forum marketing tips that will help you make the best of your forum marketing campaign. You may also want to check out google reviews which is another great strategy for marketing success after reading the four marketing tips below.
Forum Marketing Tips:
- Post on Forums Related to your Niche: This cannot be stressed enough and is essential to your forum marketing success. For example if you are a dog walking service then you would want to post on forums about dogs. Better yet find a forum in your specific city where dogs are discussed and post there. To do this simply google “[your keyword] Forums”
- Don’t join to many at first:Though at first you may want to conquer the forum world it is important to build up a reputation first. In time you will be able to monitor multiple forums but learning one or two at first will help gain great reputations and some possible great allies in the online world.
- Use your signature but not right away!: This is important, so important that some forums don’t allow you to use your signature until you have had a certain number of successful posts with a positive reputation. This goes back to the reputation piece and how important it is to make sure people have good things to say about you. All forums are moderated and spammers are very common setting up profiles. Moderators in some cases interpret you creating a signature right away as spam and your IP address will get banned for life.
- Complete your profile: Before you start posting add as much of the profile information as you can. Your avatar or image is essential to your success. Posting an image can really help with your websites or businesses brand awareness. Also there are options in your profile to add your website. This gives you a valuable backlink to your site immediately. Not only that it will also show moderators that you are a real person and you are planning to become a serious contributor to their website.
- Read the rules and Introduce yourself:Know the rules of your forum and don’t break them. Sometimes things that you would not think of are against the rules and would contribute to you getting banned from a forum. Next go an introduce yourself in the appropriate forum location. Moderators love this because it gives them more reason to trust you and leave you be.
- Use your keywords in your signature: Once you have posted about 15 valuable posts or more to a forum its time to create your signature. This is where you link comes in and the traffic generator source. The more posts you have the more chances people have to click on your link. But what you need to make sure is that you use your keyword (ex. “dog walking service”) as the link anchor text. This will help for your search engine rankings and start building you solid backlinks.
- Post as often as you can: Visit the forum at least once a day and make at least 5 posts. Remember five posts translate to more targeted traffic and five more backlinks to your site which will eventually give your organic results in the search engines. In 10 days you will have gained 50 backlinks. Imagine committing to 10 posts a day or 15, 25 or 50! The possibilities are endless so make sure to frequent your forums.
If you follow these tips and make sure to use them when you enter the forum marketing world then I have no doubt you will succeed in gaining targeted traffic to your website. If you still struggle, however, it may be worth reaching out to a creative marketing agency to give a helping hand. In the meantime, Here are a few forums I have found helpful to me and giving me some great information on developing a solid online campaign.
- Digital Point Forums – Great Forum all your online marketing questions
- Why do Work – Forum that gives reviews on all the legit ways to make money online
- Scam.com – Do you think its a scam? Check it here and the answer will be there.
Highly rated post. I be taught one thing totally new on completely different blogs everyday. Deciding on one . stimulating to read the paper content material from other writers and study a little one thing from their website. I’d like to apply certain of this content on my weblog you’re mind. Natually I’ll give a hyperlink right here we are at your web-site. Respect your sharing.
Thanks for the compliments. Feel free to use link back to my article!
Forum Marketing put beautifully! This is marvelously good to know.
loool… that is an awesome idea! 🙂
Woah nelly, how about them alppes!
thanks for the interesting information
Good info thanks for the help.
Phenomenal braekdown of the topic, you should write for me too!
It’s actually a nice and useful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
I really couldn’t ask for more from this artlcie.
Definitely one of many challenges which people beginning a brand new on-line firm face is that of obtaining visitors to their web site.
Thanky Thanky for all this good informtaoin!
Hallelujah! I neeedd this you’re my savior.
After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.
I really like it when individuals arrive with each other and share opinions, wonderful weblog, maintain it up.
I can’t believe I’ve been going for years without kowning that.
Ive been following your web site for some time now and finally, I decided to write this post in order to thank you for providing us such a fine content!!!
Terrific web-site. Plenty of valuable information and facts here. I am sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks for your sweat!
Absolutely with you it agree. It seems to me it is good idea.
A million thanks for posting this ifnoramtion.
I was looking for this wonderful forum, and found it. Now I’m your regular user. rnThanks for the administration of this forum.
Great notions will put these into practice immediately.
We are a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with useful info to work on. You’ve performed a formidable job and our entire neighborhood will probably be grateful to you.
I’m very happy to have became a member of this specific online community and I look ahead to be able to speaking along with anyone in here soon.
Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also I’m satisfied to search out numerous useful information here within the publish, we’d like work out more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .
Hey Kevin! Truly amazing article.
I love forums for both traffic and backlinks.
Forums were actually responsible for my first few subscribers.
I will look at why work and scam.com haven’t heard of those.
I like the warrior forum and honest work from home forum
Thanks for the comment!
Forums are one of my main sources for traffic especially whydowork.com. I like scam.com because it allows me to find out if something is to good to be true. I will definitely be checking out those other forums as well!
I have already been searching online more than three hrs now, yet still I never discovered any useful piece of writing like yours. It’s really worth enough to me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made fantastic articles as you have, the internet might be considerably more helpful than ever before.
Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Cheers!
Yeah absolutely! Feel free to use anything you want just be kind and back-link to me.
You know I wrote an article on famous bloggers that had to do with forums marketing. Everything I started online was from forums marketing and I have a huge communtiy of bloggers now. I love forum marketing and anyone that says it’s dead is lazy in my opinion.
Thanks for your comment!
I totally agree. Forum Marketing can be the strongest form of targeted “trusted” traffic as you are engaging in conversation with people and sharing your knowledge. Though it can be time consuming over time it is a solid form of gaining regular targeted traffic.
[…] free search engine targeted traffic.Example:I recently just wrote a business blog post entitled Forum Marketing Tips – Market your Website using Online Forums and am starting to notice some real free traffic coming to it. These were my steps:First I went to […]
Hello there, You have done an excellent job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this website.
I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!
Forum marketing is really a great way and you have mentioned a good point, its just not just creating an account and add an signature, its about getting involved and creating a names in forums.
Yep… creating that realtionship with people is key in business and there is no bigger audience than some of the major forums out there.
Fantastic web site. Lots of helpful info here. I?m sending it to some buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your effort!